(For all AudioGalaxy users....)

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2002
      Gosh, aren't I prolific today?
      Anyway, Just stumbled across a link to this at the B3TA website....it's kinda scary. I know a lot of us use AudioGalaxy, you may well be surprised, angry, or even horrified by this article...it suggests that AudioGalaxy contains spyware used to monitor your web surfing, clickstream activities, and possibly even Email:

      http://www.poenews.com/inhouse/vx2.htm

      Neil

      neil.mg@...
    • Andy Kinsella
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        finally got round to listening to Bedrock Breaks.. slipped disc2 in, and
        fell in love.

        Trinity Hi-Fi - Turn the lights down (dave london mix)

        can anyone tell me more about this track / outfit. absolutely gorgeous.
        AK
      • gba
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
          i found this on vinyl at amoeba in sf the other day:

          Trinity Hi-Fi - Turn the Lights Down

          A: 1: Turn the Lights Down (Olive Remix)
          2: Turn the Lights Down (Ming + FS 2Step Mix)
          B: 1: Turn the Lights Down (Album Version)
          2: Hey Joe (DeeJay Punk-Roc Remix)

          it's on TVT (see underworld, etc..), used for only $1.95!

          -xs

          > finally got round to listening to Bedrock Breaks.. slipped disc2 in, and
          > fell in love.
          >
          > Trinity Hi-Fi - Turn the lights down (dave london mix)
          >
          > can anyone tell me more about this track / outfit. absolutely gorgeous.
          > AK
        • Ben Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
            > finally got round to listening to Bedrock Breaks.. slipped disc2 in, and
            > fell in love.
            >
            > Trinity Hi-Fi - Turn the lights down (dave london mix)
            >
            > can anyone tell me more about this track / outfit. absolutely gorgeous.

            Real name Kay Dee Kay, from Liverpool I think, kinda jazzy/folk stuff with
            electronic production mixed in
          • renegadesoundwaves
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
              Here's a review of the single on Breaksbeat:

              An all-American affair with excellent Trinity Hi-Fi remixes from
              three U.S. artists. The "Turn the Lights Down" remix by Florida's
              Dave London was made to be the last tune of the nite, with a
              melancholic vibe that perfectly matches the "don't stop the music"
              vocal, and a wicked pulsating electro style bassline that just won't
              quit. If you have not been convinced by Dave's other tunes than
              check this track out for sure, it was also featured on
              Airdog's "Play It Rough" compilation. Heading over to the West Coast
              for the second remix, top DJ/production duo Ming & FS put most vocal
              garage to shame with a lush, brilliant 2-step mix. Deejay Punk-Roc
              contributes the third track on this 12", a remix of "Hey Joe" with
              sultry female vocal and sultry and 4/4 disco beats. The original
              Trinity Hi-Fi tracks are not on this 12" but will be included on
              forthcoming Trinity Hi-Fi album "Fuego".

              Definetly a excellent tune that was released last September.

              Craig