Re: [Hybrid] BT in London

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      Just to follow on from Gavin's mail, I was there with a few of you guys at
      the Xmas party too and was lucky enough to talk to Jody about BT's UK visit.
      Jody said the track that he'd done with BT will blow our socks off!!

      Good point though Gavin - unsure if it is a Jody/BT collaboration or a
      WOW/BT collaboration. We wait in suspense!

      :)

      Nick

      > BT was in London until just before the Distinct'ive Christmas Party on
      > Dec 19 (from memory!). He was in town working with Jody from Way Out
      > West on some tracks. Not sure if it was for BT's album or another
      > project. All I know is they were both majorly impressed with the
      > outcome.
    • Shane Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
        The BT/WOW collab is for BT's 4th full-length release...which is now
        much delayed.

        :-/

        Shane