NO DEBATE .....let's do the TOP 10 8)

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      It's not your fault at all Ally...it's about people
      Ever1 is different, has different thoughts and not everybody likes the same artists.

      That's normal I think....

      I agree to Ally let's close this debat...it's really silly and worthless...let veryone listen to his/her favourite stuff like or dislike the artists, but please don't quarrel about this....

      [[[ Ally says: ....but I *do* really like BT! Anyway...subject closed. ]]]

      ----I guess I sound like a parent or a teacher now....---

      ****yeah I graduated as a teacher....so my job is to settle moods and think positive.....******

      So everybody please put in your favourite stuff and let's make a current top 5 or top ten list of your stuff......

      Here's mine ----->

      1. KC Flight vs Funky Junction - Voices (Tom Middletons Cosmos vocal mix
      2. Ayumi Hamasaki - Teddybear (Hybrid remixes)
      3. Roni Size - Dirty Beats (Bushwacka! remix)
      4. Lamb vs Cosmos - What sounds are (Tom Middleton deep step mix)
      5. Fatboy Slim - Retox (Freq Nasty remixe)
      6. Mint Royale - Show Me (Plump DJs Mix)
      7. Sleepfreaks - Chemical Shift (2 Sinners remix)
      8. Planet Funk - Chase the sun (Adam Freeland remix)
      9. Goldfrapp - Utopia (Tom Middleton Cosmos Mixes)
      10. Dope Smugglaz - The Word (PMT remix)

      Not all tracks are fresh but these are my favourite at the moment.....

      --
      Szalacsi Roland [- roll-r@... -]
      Tel: +36 20 372 6329
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        > So everybody please put in your favourite stuff and let's make a
        > current top 5 or top ten list of your stuff......

        I can't give them an order really, I really like them all. My only
        clear fave is (of course!) the I love you remix.

        John Creamer & Stephane K - I Love You (Hybrid Remix)
        Hybrid - Unknown (from the Oz JJJ set)
        Radiohead - Everything in it's Right Place (Hybrid Remix)
        New Order - Crystal (Lee Coombs Mix)
        Silicon Soul - Chic-o-laa (H-Foundation Mix)
        Versions Excursions - The Phantom (PFN vs The Light Remix)
        Hybrid - Theme from Wide Angle (Rolling Thunder remix)
        Beber & Tamra - Travelling On
        KC Flight vs Funky Junction - Voices (PMT Mix)
        Dido - Take My Hand (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

        I've got loads more than that too...I tend to like lots of stuff :)