Re: [Hybrid] BT thievery

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
      You naughty 'lil girl 8)......

      I posted except of the original letter to my buddy's Hungarian breakbeat andallotherrelatedmusic site, but
      guess we'll only see the PIRATE version of that album....

      I am sad about this thing.....

      --
      Szalacsi Roland [- roll-r@... -]
      Tel: +36 20 372 6329
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
        You've got something about long hair haven't you Ally !?!

        :)

        Rich

        >Totally going off on a tangent, but I've never seen BT with longer hair. He
        >really is lovely looking...
        >
        >Sorry...will behave now.
        >
        >Ally
      • Shane Clark
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
          real funny

          why do you think there isn't a pic section on my site.

          MUSIC

          BT is NOT a photographic model.

          are you all 13? I am completely insulted.

          SHANE F**KING CLARK
        • hybridfanuk
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
            > You've got something about long hair haven't you Ally !?!

            Erm, end of conversation now please Richard.
            This is going far too off-topic. Ahem.

            Ally
          • hybridfanuk
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
              Oh c'mon...left your sense of humour in bed today?

              I love BT's music, he's a highly talented man and it's a great shame
              that his music has been stolen - I really hope they catch the idiot
              (s) that did it.

              Does that mean I can't comment that he looks nice with longer hair?

              Oh well...that'll teach me to go off topic, eh? Sorry :o(

              Erm.....Hybrid rock. There, back on topic and I've slapped myself on
              the wrists.

              Ally

              > real funny
              >
              > why do you think there isn't a pic section on my site.
              >
              > MUSIC
              >
              > BT is NOT a photographic model.
              >
              > are you all 13? I am completely insulted.
            • Nick Bower
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
                Nice one Rich!

                ;)

                LOL

                [[[ Ally says: I knew it was a bad idea to start this thread. Some day I'll learn. ]]]

                > > You've got something about long hair haven't you Ally !?!
                >
                > Erm, end of conversation now please Richard.
                > This is going far too off-topic. Ahem.
              • Simon Jones
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
                  Listen Mr Clark,
                  Just because you run BT's fan site doesnt mean you can control
                  what people want to say about him.

                  I bet you dislike the comments people make about this lost
                  album where some people just laugh about it.

                  Its the internet man.. freedom of speech, some people have fell
                  out of love with him, and others like his hair. Big deal.

                  Stick to your own forums if you want to control whats said.

                  Hmmpph..

                  [[[ Ally says: Oh dear...what have I started? In the interests of keeping the list, erm, happy....please e-mail directly if you want to fight/insult etc. - didn't realise a light-hearted comment would create such an argument....sorry!! ]]]

                  >real funny
                  >
                  >why do you think there isn't a pic section on my site.
                  >
                  >MUSIC
                  >
                  >BT is NOT a photographic model.
                  >
                  >are you all 13? I am completely insulted.
                  >
                  >SHANE F**KING CLARK

                  Read more about Hybrid recording for Lotus Challenge:
                  http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk

                  Getting too much mail?
                  Change your settings to 'digest'. Go to:
                  and select 'Edit my Membership'.

                • Adam Garner
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
                    My best mate saw BT while watching the Plump DJ's play in Sheffield.

                    He said he thought he recognised him on the dancefloor, decided to go ask
                    his name and he just nonchalantly said 'BT'

                    He also went to an after party and was sat next to one of the Plumps, the
                    cheeky get.

                    oh, and Hi, I'm Adam... I'm new...

                    > Totally going off on a tangent, but I've never seen BT with longer hair.
                    He really is lovely looking...

                    > Sorry...will behave now.
                    >
                    > Ally
                  • Jason Fransella
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
                      Slapped yourself on the wrists, eh? You go to a school with nuns at it
                      or something Ally?

                      ;P

                      Jason

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 4, 2002
                        :o

                        lol

                        Shane

                        Simon Jones wrote:

                        > Listen Mr Clark,
                        > Just because you run BT's fan site doesnt mean you can control
                        > what people want to say about him.
                        >
                        > I bet you dislike the comments people make about this lost
                        > album where some people just laugh about it.
                        >
                        > Its the internet man.. freedom of speech, some people have fell
                        > out of love with him, and others like his hair. Big deal.
                        >
                        > Stick to your own forums if you want to control whats said.
                        >
                        > Hmmpph..
                        >
                        > [[[ Ally says: Oh dear...what have I started? In the interests of keeping the list, erm, happy....please e-mail directly if you want to fight/insult etc. - didn't realise a light-hearted comment would create such an argument....sorry!! ]]]
                        >
                        > >real funny
                        > >
                        > >why do you think there isn't a pic section on my site.
                        > >
                        > >MUSIC
                        > >
                        > >BT is NOT a photographic model.
                        > >
                        > >are you all 13? I am completely insulted.
                        > >
                        > >SHANE F**KING CLARK
                      • propellerheadcase
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 5, 2002
                          Yes, very pretty.

                          --- In HybridUK@y..., "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
                          > Totally going off on a tangent, but I've never seen BT with longer
                          hair. He really is lovely looking...

                          > Sorry...will behave now.
                        • propellerheadcase
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 5, 2002
                            Was it good for you?

                            --- In HybridUK@y..., "hybridfanuk" <ally@h...> wrote:
                            > Erm.....Hybrid rock. There, back on topic and I've slapped myself
                            on
                            > the wrists.
                          • propellerheadcase
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 5, 2002
                              Sure you will.

                              Alan D(id I mention I have long hair? :-P)