Re: Idle (idol?) curiosity...

  • hybridfanuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      November 2000? I can't even remember what happened in November 2001!
      I've been running the list for two and a half years...it all merges
      into one. There was only a few of us at the start, we've now got 360
      members....phew!

      You're right though, it did go up quite a bit that month.
      I've just looked back in the message archive...we talked about a lot
      of subjects. Quite a bit about the Lennie De Ice remix, Symphony,
      MP3s. the remixes of Moby etc.

      I seem to remember that Hybrid were on tour with Moby at that
      time...? That may have accounted for some of the new members then.

      It's quite nice reading through some of the old messages...that
      month, Hybrid managed to get 29th place in GEAR magazine's "Coolest
      100 things in the world" (beating things like the Ducati motorcycle,
      Nintendo Gamecube and the Winter Music Conference).

      I'd just like to say that this list gets a lot of good comments about
      how friendly everyone is. Many members that have never posted tell me
      how much they like being on the list.....so thank you to everyone for
      making this list a lively (understatement) and happy one :o)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "propellerheadcase" <propellerheadcase@h...>