Re: [Hybrid] Galaxy set ftp

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      From: "Phil Stewart" <phil.stewart@...>
      > Alternatively you can try to follow the (identical) links I put on the
      > webserver:
      >
      > http://217.39.163.100

      I've now properly configured the webserver, so you can choose between dodgy
      ftp links and nice functional http links. Also, as an extra incentive to use
      the http links, the Chamjam set is now online on http only. To further add
      to the convenience factor, I've set up a redirector which you should all
      bookmark right now:

      http://www.lichp.co.uk/percy/

      I'll keep this redirector accurate, so on the occasions I get a line drop
      this redirector will change to point to the new address, making life
      completely transparent for you all :-)

      Enjoy :-)

      --
      From Phil
      Linux expert slightly-less wannabe

      PS - The redirector *doesn't work* for *ftp*.
    • IATS69@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        THANK YOU for http!

        For some reason, of which I have not found, I can't access any ftp sites.

        Thomas