Glastonbury bootleg hunt

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      Hi there,

      I'm looking for bootleg recordings of the _Glastonbury 2000_
      performances of any of the following bands... the top 6 I saw and
      thought were fantastic and would love to hear again, the bottom 6 I
      missed (clashed with another band) and I would love to know what they
      sounded like.

      Utah Saints
      Pet Shop Boys
      Hybrid (Sound System)
      Eat Static
      Mint Royale
      Basement Jaxx

      Groove Armada
      Chumbawamba
      Nick Warren (DJ set)
      Manchild
      Rolf Harris
      Moloko

      If anybody has bootlegs of any _other_ gigs from the above bands, I'd
      also be interested.

      Will pay, or have plenty of stuff to trade. Please get in touch.

      Cheers,

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce