Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid Jan 11th

  • -dj-eddy-
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
      wonderful.

      i dont know exactly which clubs will be holding what but i can tell you
      this... once you see Level or BillboardLive. you will realize how close, (or
      maybe how far it is) from UK's clubs..or NYC for that matter.

      to me they are some of the most beautiful nightclubs in miami..big.
      colorful. and full of energy.

      > < Anyone here planning on going ? >
      >
      > ill most definatly be at WMC... we should rendevous,, or however that is
      spelled.