Spundae Live Webcast on NYE

  • Shane Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2001
      Spundae in Los Angeles is going to webcast the New Years Eve. BT, Deep
      Dish, Sander, etc. Thought some of you might wanna know...

      www.magixmusic.com
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
        --- In HybridUK@y..., Shane Clark <whohah@e...> wrote:
        > Spundae in Los Angeles is going to webcast the New Years Eve. BT,
        Deep
        > Dish, Sander, etc. Thought some of you might wanna know...
        >
        > www.magixmusic.com

        Somewhat doubting that BT would be up for it.
      • Jon Abbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          That other great UK remix group!

          Does anyone know the track listing for this set? I've got most of the
          tracks, some I don't know and one just confuses me!

          1. Tranquility Base - Razorfish (Above & Beyond remix)
          2. Oceanlab - Clear Blue Water (Above & Beyond mix)
          3. Orinoko (aka Timo Maas) - Island (Thrillseekers mix)
          4. Free State - Release (Original mix)
          5. Anjunabeats - Volume 1 (Above & Beyond remix)
          6. Free State - Different Ways (Original mix)
          7. (36:00+) ?
          8. Delerium - Underwater (Above & Beyond remix)
          9. Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond Club mix)
          10. (54:00+) ?

          Anyone know the missing two? I recognise them both can't remember what
          they are - it's beginning to bug me? And why is Orinoko in a set of
          Above & Beyond remix tracks?

          Jon

          ps Anyone interested in their tracks, can get some for free from
          mp3.com:

          http://www.mp3.com/anjunabeats