Accelerator Track 4 Live Angle

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      Hello, I'm finally back from College Holidays, and I managed to
      persuade to get my sister to buy Wider Angle for my birthday.
      Suffice to say, I wasn't disappointed at all. But I noticed that
      Track
      4 of Live Angle, is actually the vocal dub of Alanis Morisette - So
      Pure with Hybrid on the knobs. What do you think of the track?

      bye,

      Jitesh.