Don't you love those great surpise CD days?

  • rukes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2001
      Those days when you happen to walk into a music store just looking
      to get one thing, and finding a bunch of other rare things and stuff
      you wanted?

      After going to the three Tower Records on Long Island earlier this
      week, I decided to stop by Virgin Megastore. I was there just to get:

      Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea Translations

      While I was there, I also found:

      Orbital - In Sides (US Release 2 with The Saint/Sinner)
      Orbital - Nothing Left CD single #2 (With Way Out West Remix)
      PMT - Original Masters (with Hybrid mix of I Love You....nice rubber
      packaging too!)

      Sadly, they had a few copies of the single CD of FSOL -
      Accelerator...so I have to get the 2 CD re-release online now.

      How about the times when you don't have enough money to get
      everything? Anyone else just hide the CD somewhere hoping no one
      will find it? :)
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "rukes" <rukes@o...> wrote:
        > How about the times when you don't have enough money to get
        > everything? Anyone else just hide the CD somewhere hoping no one
        > will find it? :)

        Hrrumph! I've progressed - I frequent what few decent record stores
        we have with enough regularity that I can now get the staff to hide
        them for me - much more satisfying:D