Quick question...

  • Matthew Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2000
      Because I know many of you have access to many more liner
      notes than I do - I've got a question. Which remix of "If I Survive"
      was done by Rhys Fulber (of Delerium/Frontline Assembly fame)?
      It's not any of the remixes that I own.

      I've never (well, before last week that is)heard his name associated
      with "If I Survive". I hope I'm not overlooking something obvious..

      Thanks in advance.

      --Matthew Craig (Flashpoint)