Re: [HybridUK] Fw: New single?

  • peak@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000
      I don't know about that... one of the things that I
      think makes Hybrid so interesting is their willingness
      to remix a diverse blend of music. Every breakbeat
      producer and their mother are clammering at a shot to
      remix Freq Nasty ( and rightfully so ), but do we really
      want Hybrid sticking to such a limited spectrum of music?
      Plus, I also appreciate the fact they move between 4/4
      work and breaks so often. It at least does a little to
      make their music a bit more interesting than the work
      most people put out ( which tends to be limited to
      staying well within the confines of whatever genre they
      happen to produce ). I've been appreciating this same
      aspect of Timo Maas' stuff ( or Timo Maas' producer's
      stuff ) as of late. Just look at how incredible ALL the
      mixes of Ubik and Muse's "Sunburn" are. Breaks or no
      breaks.

      - a|an.