Re: [Hybrid] bt's missing equipment

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2001
      Err ummm... Did BT ever graduate? His English seems a bit weak.

      > hey guys.. i got this email from bt... so.. heres the latest news...
      everyone
      > please keep your ears open.. im in communication with him on a regular
      basis
      > so if you have any info.. please get it to me pronto so that we might help
      > recover hsi 4th album if possible
      >
      > cheers,
      >
      > jd

    • Dan Stapleton
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 20, 2001
        --- Antti Mutta <antti.mutta@...> wrote:
        > Err ummm... Did BT ever graduate? His English seems
        > a bit weak.

        if you'd had a year's work stolen yours might be 'a
        bit weak' too. FYI, BT is one of the most articulate
        people i've ever spoken with.

        dan

        =====
        So then I thought I'd make some plans
        But fire thought she'd really rather be water instead.
        -Tori Amos
      • Stuart Bruce
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2001
          On Thu 20 Dec, Antti Mutta wrote:

          > Err ummm... Did BT ever graduate? His English seems a bit weak.

          For somebody who's angry or upset about something his language seemed
          fine. Or does the recent trend towards insulting anything that BT does
          because he's a sell-out stretch to insulting his education too?... ;-|

          I've seen a *lot* worse from people who claim that English is their
          first language! Including some that would be put to shame by people who
          post in English as their second language.

          Stuart.

          --
          Stuart Bruce
          stuart@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 21, 2001
            > > Err ummm... Did BT ever graduate? His English seems a bit weak.
            >
            > For somebody who's angry or upset about something his language seemed
            > fine. Or does the recent trend towards insulting anything that BT does
            > because he's a sell-out stretch to insulting his education too?... ;-|

            I just wrote this "insult" because I feel this mail from BT might be a fake.
            Dunno - hopefully it is as the content of the message was really sad :(

            -antti
          • e_ro0
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 23, 2001
              this is no fake..

            • EvilAlivE@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 30, 2001
                < I just wrote this "insult" because I feel this mail from BT might be a fake.
                Dunno - hopefully it is as the content of the message was really sad :(

                -antti >

                first of all... this is no joking matter... second of all... i have some ties in the industry.. ive liscnced a few of brians productions for all 3 of my commercially released mixed cds over the last 2 and a half years, and 3rdly the post if from the "progress" mailing list.. whichi have been a member of for some time now... if you really have your doubts... please do your BT homework, and read in the thank yous, etc on all the non american releases... he thanks the progress mailing list, where that email was forwarded from...

                seriously though... not blagging on myself, or whom i am.. why would i want to spread a rumor like that? have i sent some sort of false information to this list in the past?

                a bit miffed,

                jason dunne
              • EvilAlivE@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 31, 2001
                  ive been away for 10 days... i responded last night to posts from dec 22 and 23.. obviously this has all been covered.. so ignore my babbling