I'm back too

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      ...from a weekend in Newcastle. Not quite as glamourous as Amsterdam
      perhaps, but fun nevertheless, especially last night when I went to the
      last night of the Musik Awards tour (Faithless, Hybrid, Groove Armada).
      Full review to follow, once I've written one basically.

      Meanwhile I thought I'd mention that Hybrid get various mentions in the
      current issue of Musik magazine. I didn't know Hybrid, for example, had
      collaborated on the forthcoming BT album?

      However, be wary of actually buying the magazine for the front cover CD,
      because the "live version" of Hybrid's "Dreaming Your Dreams" that is on
      there, from two listens, sounds suspiciously _very_ like the album
      version. No evidence of live-ness at all. And the other tracks are
      mispressed as well, confusing Phats & Small for Plastikman (and that's
      not an easy mistake to make either).

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce