Re: Question for you all....

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 1999
      I can confirm that the "Airless" singles are NOT by the Hybrid that we've
      come to know and love. *That* Hybrid is from the Netherlands (notice the
      "Dutch import" notation) and their music doesn't compare to that of Hybrid's
      (in my humble opinion). "Liquid Prayer" is a complete mystery to me.
      Perhaps someone can confirm it (here's hoping :)

      Vince H.

      > I did a quick search for 'Hybrid' at 101cd.com, and was suprised to get
      back a long(ish) list of products.

      > I know some of them are by 'our' Hybrid, but I'm a little unsure of the
      these ones below. They don't have the distinctive records catalougue number,
      so they probably aren't Hybrid's........but everyone see if you recognise
      any of them: