Re: [HybridUK] Website move

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
      Your website reminded me of how much i REALLY REALLY want that JJJ Mixup.

      Does anyone know where i can BUY it? Have they ever released it onto white label / CD / anything ???

      Ally
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
        It's a radio station mix and as such is not subject to being available on
        CD etc other than via bootleg copies.

        I have it in it's entirety in MP3 format and it's a BIG LONG mix session!
        It's the only way I can get to hear it.

        At 10:17 10/08/2000 -0700, you wrote:
        >Your website reminded me of how much i REALLY REALLY want that JJJ Mixup.
        >
        >Does anyone know where i can BUY it? Have they ever released it onto white
        >label / CD / anything ???
        >
        >Ally

        > USEFUL LINKS
        >
        >Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
        >and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
        >http://www.distinctiverecords.com
        >
        >Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists
        >http://www.progressive-sounds.com/hybrid.html
        >
        >Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
        >http://www.breaksworld.com/

        Oddball []
      • Andrew J Cowell
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
          Actually, I did see it in a record store here in Orlando but it was an
          obvious bootleg. The store was called Sonic Groove but I don't have their
          number to hand.

          Andrew.