Re: [Hybrid] HYBRID to prefrom LIVE in Jacksonville, FLOOR.I.D.A????

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      They def. won't be playing live, if it is them it'll be a DJ set.

      But....they're supossed to be at Crobar (Miami) that night.

      Check out:
      http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/livedjdates.asp

      I can't say I'm 100% certain though. There's a few artists that go by the
      name of Hybrid or similar, why don't you give them a call and ask them.

      Good luck!

      Ally