HYBRID to prefrom LIVE in Jacksonville, FLOOR.I.D.A????

  • Steven Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      HYBRID - LIVE (can someone confirm this?)
      Are these the HYBRID DJS or live PA????

      Jacksonville, Florida
      December 22nd 2001

      Marquee Theatre

      1028 Park St.
      Jacksonville
      (904) 356-5555

      I was at the MARQUEE THEATRE this past Friday to
      see THE CULT play, and I noticed that on the
      banner outside the MARQUEE, it stated HYBRID
      DECEMBER 22nd 2001.....

      Can anyone confirm this show????

      There is nothing posted as of yet to the local
      websites here in Jacksonville.

      www.jaxclubs.com/index.jc
      www.marqueetheatre.musictoday.com

      :)