Re: [Hybrid] Re: If I Survive video/Enjoy the Silence

  • Daniel Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hey, thanks for the video dude!!!!! Ha ha ha!! Oh yeah, my bro. has the
      Truman & Wolff remix of The Silence on CD single. It think it's pretty
      cool, although it's totally NOT Hybrid style. It's very housey for the
      most part, with maybe some little Hybrid style sounds and stuff tossed
      in.

      DC
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        > :( nobodys thanked me for the video...Just kidding. I'm glad everyone
        > got to see it anyway.

        Thanks Ashraf!

        p.s. I found the orange car.

        > as for Enjoy the silence, i d/loaded it from ag. It's ok-got the @enjoy
        > the silence' riff. anyway, who the hell is Wolff? and if he's so good,
        > why doesn't he join Hybrid? don't the others like him?

        Erm, I don't think he's not part of the band just because the others don't
        like him!
        That's like saying they're good mates with Sasha, so why doesn't Sasha join
        Hybrid.