RE: Truman & Wolff

  • Jon Abbott
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2001
      The remix you're both on about is:
      Mike Koglin - The Silence (Truman & Wolff's Silent Treatment mix) (7:20
      mins)

      It's the same track, two different mixes. Matt Darey's mix (aka "Tekara
      mix"), is 8:28.

      Jon

    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2001
        Sorry - DJ set only.

        No live gigs till the new album is finished (march-ish next year)

        Ally

        > Does anyone know if the Hybrid gig in the RedBox in dublin on the 29th is
        > live or a dj gig?Having seen both before I'd much rather see them play
        live
        > again, especially in a club as good as the RedBox.But even a dj set is
        quite
        > welcome over here!
        > Sean
        >
        > [As Ally would probably point out if she had got to this post before I
        did, Hybrid have said that they won't be doing live sets again for the time
        being, until the new material is ready and so on, so the RedBox appearance
        is likely to be a DJ set.- Stuart].
      • jason.parker1@jcu.edu.au
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2002
          [[[ Ally says: Jason, I editted out the top sentence of this mail. you'll know why! ]]]

          anyhow...better late then ever...about nubreed...
          they also got songs called 'd.zire' which i acquired on ag
          plus 'rock da city', 'solid', 'pain', nubreed vs. scritti politti..'Absolutely
          chopped' sonic animation - i think im human (nubreed and phil k mix) and free
          radicals - summer breeze (nubreed mix)