Re: Truman & Wolff

  • kiss the sun and walk on air
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2001
      > Is this the same one that Matt Darey remixed, as Tekara? I've got the Tekara
      > Mix, and it may well be a similar track, I found it shared over my local
      > network, but no Truman mix there.

      Its a different mix. I have the Truman & Wolff mix on the vinyl pack I
      have for the Silence, but its not on the CD5. Good stuff :)
      -pete

      --
      (peter.royal|osi)@... - http://pobox.com/~osi
      jabber/ osi@... - icq/ 153025 - aim/ osifx - yahoo/ osi_fx
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2001
        The remix you're both on about is:
        Mike Koglin - The Silence (Truman & Wolff's Silent Treatment mix) (7:20
        mins)

        It's the same track, two different mixes. Matt Darey's mix (aka "Tekara
        mix"), is 8:28.

        Jon

      • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2001
          Sorry - DJ set only.

          No live gigs till the new album is finished (march-ish next year)

          Ally

          > Does anyone know if the Hybrid gig in the RedBox in dublin on the 29th is
          > live or a dj gig?Having seen both before I'd much rather see them play
          live
          > again, especially in a club as good as the RedBox.But even a dj set is
          quite
          > welcome over here!
          > Sean
          >
          > [As Ally would probably point out if she had got to this post before I
          did, Hybrid have said that they won't be doing live sets again for the time
          being, until the new material is ready and so on, so the RedBox appearance
          is likely to be a DJ set.- Stuart].
        • jason.parker1@jcu.edu.au
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 17, 2002
            [[[ Ally says: Jason, I editted out the top sentence of this mail. you'll know why! ]]]

            anyhow...better late then ever...about nubreed...
            they also got songs called 'd.zire' which i acquired on ag
            plus 'rock da city', 'solid', 'pain', nubreed vs. scritti politti..'Absolutely
            chopped' sonic animation - i think im human (nubreed and phil k mix) and free
            radicals - summer breeze (nubreed mix)