Re: [Hybrid] Music Videos (was: re: If I Survive Video)

  • TDawg2K@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      In a message dated 12/3/01 6:13:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, ally@... writes:

      Was there a video for Finished Symphony?

      Not to my knowledge.........
      Although I probably watch Music Videos less than you do.
      Unless you count skimming through channels :-P
    • Arvind Sharma
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        Ooooh! What's the 'Mercury & Solace' vid like? I've only got the 5 UK
        terrestrial channels, so the only chance I'd have of seeing a video would be
        on CD:uk. Doubt I'd ever see BT on that.

        Arv.