Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 180

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2000
      On Wed 09 Aug, Crocuta wrote:
      > Yeah.. erm.. does anyone know what release this was on? A single of
      > it'sown? As a B side to some other single? I really want a copy of it
      > in full CD quality. Hope that's possible. Thanks for the info in
      > advance!

      From the message I posted last Sunday:

      "This is also definitely a Hybrid track, although I can't identify the
      vocalist. It was included on a 5-track promo CD prior to the release of
      "Wide Angle", but then it was dropped from the finished album. People on
      this list seem to have mixed opinions on the track..."

      Further information:

      I have a copy of this 5-track promo, wasn't even expecting it to have
      _anything_ that wasn't on the finished album, but it turned out to have
      "Experiment IV" and "Kill City" on it... lovely. For my sins I did MP3
      Experiment IV a while back, which is how several people on this list
      got to hear it.

      I've yet to hear about anybody else having a copy of this promo though-
      don't think it's all that common.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce