If I Survive Video

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3 11:49 AM
      Mad! Not what I expected at all!

      I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

      It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

      Nice.

      Ally
    • Jason Fransella
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3 12:08 PM
        They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site. Probably
        still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

        8)

        Jason

        I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

        It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

        Nice.

        Read more about Hybrid recording for Lotus Challenge:
        http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk

        Getting too much mail?
        Change your settings to 'digest'. Go to:
        and select 'Edit my Membership'.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3 2:23 PM
          > They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site.
          Probably
          > still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

          Very observant ;)

          I can't actually put Real Player on my machine, so never played it.
          Completely forgot it was there till you said that.

          Ally
        • gba
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3 2:40 PM
            umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
            guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

            -xs

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3 3:23 PM
              > umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
              > guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

              Hang on....there may be a reason for my dumbness today.
              How long is your version?

              Ally
            • gba
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3 3:23 PM