Re: similar groups?

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      I'm currently playing Adam Freeland's 'On Tour'. That's nice. Love
      that Voices track.

      If it's the breaks you like, try the Plump DJs...if it's that little
      something that makes Hybrid different, then maybe Way out West.

      ...and there's PMT. I'm sure everyone will recommend a few more
      too :)

      Ally

    • cpkeliher@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "henryk szeryng" <henryk_szeryng@h...> wrote:
        > hey,
        > i've worn my hybrid cds out.
        > is there anyone out there with a similar sound?
        >
        > and did anyone ever get that if i survive video thing worked out?
        >
        > -henryk szeryng

        Koma & Bones, the Y3k and Y4k compilations, and Blim. I think a
        group that had some influence on Hybrid's sound was Fluke so you
        might want to check out their stuff - they have a greatest hit CD
        out with Absurd, Atom Bomb, Bullet, Tosh, Electric Guitar, etc..
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
          --- In HybridUK@y..., cpkeliher@h... wrote:
          "I think a group that had some influence on Hybrid's sound was Fluke
          so you might want to check out their stuff - they have a greatest hit
          CD out with Absurd, Atom Bomb, Bullet, Tosh, Electric Guitar, etc.."

          Probably a valid point, though the singles are worth getting, too.