similar groups?

  • henryk szeryng
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      hey,
      i've worn my hybrid cds out.
      is there anyone out there with a similar sound?

      and did anyone ever get that if i survive video thing worked out?

      -henryk szeryng
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        I'm currently playing Adam Freeland's 'On Tour'. That's nice. Love
        that Voices track.

        If it's the breaks you like, try the Plump DJs...if it's that little
        something that makes Hybrid different, then maybe Way out West.

        ...and there's PMT. I'm sure everyone will recommend a few more
        too :)

        Ally

      • cpkeliher@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
          --- In HybridUK@y..., "henryk szeryng" <henryk_szeryng@h...> wrote:
          > hey,
          > i've worn my hybrid cds out.
          > is there anyone out there with a similar sound?
          >
          > and did anyone ever get that if i survive video thing worked out?
          >
          > -henryk szeryng

          Koma & Bones, the Y3k and Y4k compilations, and Blim. I think a
          group that had some influence on Hybrid's sound was Fluke so you
          might want to check out their stuff - they have a greatest hit CD
          out with Absurd, Atom Bomb, Bullet, Tosh, Electric Guitar, etc..
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
            --- In HybridUK@y..., cpkeliher@h... wrote:
            "I think a group that had some influence on Hybrid's sound was Fluke
            so you might want to check out their stuff - they have a greatest hit
            CD out with Absurd, Atom Bomb, Bullet, Tosh, Electric Guitar, etc.."

            Probably a valid point, though the singles are worth getting, too.