Music Equipment Hybrid Use

  • 01896661 MC ADAM SEAN
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hello again all,

      Just wondering if anyone out there ahs any idea where I might be able to get
      a kit list of Hybrid's,i.e. any studio equipment that they might use to
      produce their music.Thanks in advance,

      Sean
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
        This question gets asked quite a bit, I'm going to add a page to the
        Hybrid-group.co.uk site with this info on...

        So, I want to know too please :)

        (I'll ask Mike & Chris also)

        Ally

        > Just wondering if anyone out there ahs any idea where I might be
        able to get
        > a kit list of Hybrid's,i.e. any studio equipment that they might
        use to
        > produce their music.Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Sean
      • breakbeatreveler
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
          We know for one thing live they use the mighty Korg
          Triton for a good deal of their sound.....
        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
            > We know for one thing live they use the mighty Korg
            > Triton for a good deal of their sound.....

            Trinity or Triton?

            Would be nice to know what they think of softsynths as well, and if they like them, what software they use.

            -antti
          • breakbeatreveler
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
              Definately certain its the Triton Workstation, a
              girthy synth that retails between $2-$3K.....

              --- Antti Mutta <antti.mutta@...> wrote:

              > > We know for one thing live they use the mighty
              > Korg
              > > Triton for a good deal of their sound.....
              >
              > Trinity or Triton?
              >
              > Would be nice to know what they think of softsynths
              > as well, and if they like them, what software they
              > use.
              >
              > -antti

              http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
            • -dj-eddy-
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001
                um...i know they use
                Nord Lead,
                Korg Prophecy,
                and the Quasimidi Sirius is what makes that signature wicked bass.

                at least that what they had when i saw them back in '99.

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 29, 2001
                  I've played a bit with Prophecy back in 99 or so and I gotta admit it rocks.
                  The slider on it is simply genius and the sounds amazing as well.

                  And what comes to Nord Lead..... simply awesome stuff - especially their new softbased systems are great!