OFF TOPIC still about Energy Drinks.....

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2001
      When I studied at the Universty we used to fill up ourself b4 parties with
      vodka, and all kinds of stuff including champagne.....
      We really had a hell good time on the dance parket.....danced like crazy
      especially when good tunes came......which we put on with the DJ....(he was
      our friend, so we always had about 30-40 minutes of our current favourites
      hot from the record shop).

      Actually Bomba costed more then a shot, so we were always by the shot :)

      ...personally I have tried quitea few of those "so called energy drinks" and
      they really did not have any affect at all......
      So thats my opinion of energy drinks......producers won't take any money out
      of my pocket for that crap......I'd rather spend it in a record shop 8)

      Roland