Re: [HybridUK] Slightly naughty requests

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
      >Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track 'Hybrid - Experiment >IV' Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As in the Hybrid we >all know and love?

      Yes, it's by Hybrid.

      We have mixed views of the track on-list ;o)

      Personally, I can't stand it!!!!! It's a VERY poor effort, IMHO.

      But then, each to their own :o)

      Ally
      [List Owner]
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
        >> Comix - I need Ya...Hmmm (Hybrid Dub)<BR>

        I've got this on vinyl, look at Juno.co.uk etc.

      • djhic303@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
          thanks, I've been looking for this track for a while now, peace, Chris