Re: [HybridUK] Slightly naughty requests

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 8:16 PM
      On Sun 06 Aug, Oddball wrote:
      > Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix?) <---- Not
      > sure if it's a Hybrid remix but it certainly sounds like it could be.
      > It's mixed into the Radio 1 Mixup session Hybrid did a while back.

      This is definitely a Hybrid track. Apparently it's going to get a proper
      release soon, but I don't know the proper details.

      > Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track 'Hybrid - Experiment
      > IV' (Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As in the Hybrid
      > we all know and love?

      This is also definitely a Hybrid track, although I can't identify the
      vocalist. It was included on a 5-track promo CD prior to the release of
      "Wide Angle", but then it was dropped from the finished album. People on
      this list seem to have mixed opinions on the track...

      Stuart.

      PS. Can't help you with any of the other MP3 stuff, sorry.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...