Re: [HybridUK] Slightly naughty requests

  • Vince Hart
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2000
      Not all of these have come out yet....hold tight and
      ye' shall be blessed. Sasha's "Xpander" is probably
      on the way, while I can confirm that FSOL's "Papua New
      Guinea" is going to be rereleased on Distinctive
      shortly. Most of the others you mentioned are next to
      impossible to find (I don't have them), so good luck.

      And Hybrid's "Experiment IV" is by the very same
      Hybrid you love. :)

      Vince H.

      --- Oddball <oddball@...> wrote:
      > Hi. This somewhat naughty in that I am requesting
      > some MP3's if anyone has
      > them (Smack to the head!). I am trying to find
      > 'un-mixed' copies of the
      > following Hybrid tracks (That is not mixed in with
      > any other records on a
      > compilation type mix CD).
      >
      > I cannot seem to find anyone who stocks these on
      > vinyl or CD so will settle
      > for MP3's in the meantime. ;)
      >
      > Hybrid F. Andreas Carlson - Fall Out of Love (Gates
      > of Sean Mix)
      > Inner Sanctum - How Soon is Now (Hybrid Mix)
      > Hybrid - High Life (Mike Marshalls Low Life Mix)
      > Comix - I Need Ya...Hmm (Hybrid Remix) <---- above
      > 128Kilobits please :)
      > Comix - I need Ya...Hmmm (Hybrid Dub)
      > Monk - Slagger (Hybrid Mix)
      > Sasha - Expander (Hybrid Remix)
      > Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid
      > Remix?) <---- Not sure if
      > it's a Hybrid remix but it certainly sounds like it
      > could be. It's mixed
      > into the Radio 1 Mixup session Hybrid did a while
      > back.
      > The Nikita Mix Session <--- Another live mix Hybrid
      > did at Nikita's
      >
      > Copyright violations? *COUGH* :) I would buy them if
      > they were easy to
      > find. HONEST! :P
      >
      > Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track
      > 'Hybrid - Experiment IV'
      > (Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As
      > in the Hybrid we all
      > know and love?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > P.S. I do not condone piracy. :)
      >
      > "I'm bad to the bone. Arthritis sucks!"

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
        >Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track 'Hybrid - Experiment >IV' Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As in the Hybrid we >all know and love?

        Yes, it's by Hybrid.

        We have mixed views of the track on-list ;o)

        Personally, I can't stand it!!!!! It's a VERY poor effort, IMHO.

        But then, each to their own :o)

        Ally
        [List Owner]
      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
          >> Comix - I need Ya...Hmmm (Hybrid Dub)<BR>

          I've got this on vinyl, look at Juno.co.uk etc.

        • djhic303@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
            thanks, I've been looking for this track for a while now, peace, Chris