Slightly naughty requests

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
      Hi. This somewhat naughty in that I am requesting some MP3's if anyone has
      them (Smack to the head!). I am trying to find 'un-mixed' copies of the
      following Hybrid tracks (That is not mixed in with any other records on a
      compilation type mix CD).

      I cannot seem to find anyone who stocks these on vinyl or CD so will settle
      for MP3's in the meantime. ;)

      Hybrid F. Andreas Carlson - Fall Out of Love (Gates of Sean Mix)
      Inner Sanctum - How Soon is Now (Hybrid Mix)
      Hybrid - High Life (Mike Marshalls Low Life Mix)
      Comix - I Need Ya...Hmm (Hybrid Remix) <---- above 128Kilobits please :)
      Comix - I need Ya...Hmmm (Hybrid Dub)
      Monk - Slagger (Hybrid Mix)
      Sasha - Expander (Hybrid Remix)
      Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix?) <---- Not sure if
      it's a Hybrid remix but it certainly sounds like it could be. It's mixed
      into the Radio 1 Mixup session Hybrid did a while back.
      The Nikita Mix Session <--- Another live mix Hybrid did at Nikita's

      Copyright violations? *COUGH* :) I would buy them if they were easy to
      find. HONEST! :P

      Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track 'Hybrid - Experiment IV'
      (Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As in the Hybrid we all
      know and love?

      Thanks!

      P.S. I do not condone piracy. :)

      "I'm bad to the bone. Arthritis sucks!"
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
        On Sun 06 Aug, Oddball wrote:
        > Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix?) <---- Not
        > sure if it's a Hybrid remix but it certainly sounds like it could be.
        > It's mixed into the Radio 1 Mixup session Hybrid did a while back.

        This is definitely a Hybrid track. Apparently it's going to get a proper
        release soon, but I don't know the proper details.

        > Anyhow. Also can anyone confirm whether the track 'Hybrid - Experiment
        > IV' (Cover of an old Kate Bush track) is by Hybrid? As in the Hybrid
        > we all know and love?

        This is also definitely a Hybrid track, although I can't identify the
        vocalist. It was included on a 5-track promo CD prior to the release of
        "Wide Angle", but then it was dropped from the finished album. People on
        this list seem to have mixed opinions on the track...

        Stuart.

        PS. Can't help you with any of the other MP3 stuff, sorry.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...