Hybrid to play Hammerstein Ballroom NYC on 10/21/00

  • Gen Kanai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      I have an inside source at V2 who has confirmed that Hybrid will open for
      Moby's US fall tour. Although I don't have a schedule yet, I can confirm
      that the tentative NYC date is 10/21

      Hammerstein Ballroom isn't the best venue for an electronic act but I won't
      complain!

      (Do people think that electronic acts can't really show off their full
      potential at a rock venue? I saw BT at the Bowery Ballroom and there was
      no bass at all- without a club sound system, I think electronic/dance acts
      lose that aspect- the chest-thumping bass...)