Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 173

  • Gen Kanai
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
      Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.

      He would be me ;)

    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
        On Wed 02 Aug, Gen Kanai wrote:
        > Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.
        >
        > He would be me ;)

        Actually I think you'll find that the most concentrated area of Hybrid
        fandom on the planet is actually York, UK. And that's just because both
        Ally & I live there. :-)

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
          I fully support adding the listed website, but don't give up in
          progessive-sounds just yet. I am having some domain problems and it should
          be up again very shortly.
          -Chad

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000