Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 173

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 2:14 PM
      I'm one of them ;)  A Dallas, TX appearance would be prime.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
        Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.

        He would be me ;)

      • Stuart Bruce
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
          On Wed 02 Aug, Gen Kanai wrote:
          > Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.
          >
          > He would be me ;)

          Actually I think you'll find that the most concentrated area of Hybrid
          fandom on the planet is actually York, UK. And that's just because both
          Ally & I live there. :-)

          Stuart.

          --
          Stuart Bruce
          stuart@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
            I fully support adding the listed website, but don't give up in
            progessive-sounds just yet. I am having some domain problems and it should
            be up again very shortly.
            -Chad

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000