Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 173

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 2:14 PM
      I'm one of them ;)  A Dallas, TX appearance would be prime.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
        well I'm in Florida and I'm as big of a fan as there is, peace, Chris
      • Gen Kanai
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
          Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.

          He would be me ;)

        • Stuart Bruce
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
            On Wed 02 Aug, Gen Kanai wrote:
            > Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.
            >
            > He would be me ;)

            Actually I think you'll find that the most concentrated area of Hybrid
            fandom on the planet is actually York, UK. And that's just because both
            Ally & I live there. :-)

            Stuart.

            --
            Stuart Bruce
            stuart@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
              I fully support adding the listed website, but don't give up in
              progessive-sounds just yet. I am having some domain problems and it should
              be up again very shortly.
              -Chad

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000