I'm back

  • ally@xxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 1999
      hehe...

      I didn't mean to sound obsessive -- just trying to build up the susbribers with people that like Hybrid's music.
      I'm sure there are lots of people out there who are really into their music, but don't know of this list.

      Well, I'm back from Amsterdam - what a weird place!

      I've just got hold of the 12" Hybrid special of Lennie De Ice (We are IE) - 3 tracks all mixed by Hybrid - wayhay!!
      Plus....I was idlly looking at some of my vinyl covers the other day...including Golden Girls (Kinetic).
      I could have sworn I'd checked this single to see if I had the Hybrid remix...I was sure I didn't have it.
      Byt, sure enough, it was there! Major smiles for me!! Can't believe I had it and didn't know it!!

      Ally