Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 173

  • Crocuta
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2000
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:31:33 CDT
      > From: "chris a." <dijjit@...>
      > Subject: right angle
      >
      > ok you guys.. i dont know if anybody remembers a post that i wrote a few
      > weeks ago about hybrid coming to new orleans on august 26.. well, i
      > re-checked the website today and now it seems as if they have mysteriously
      > disappeared from the lineup which leaves me angry and a bit suicidal.. i
      > just hope that the moby/hybrid shindig will go down somewhere in the
      > midsouth very soon because i havent been to a party in a long time and the
      > only way im gonna start again is if i do it right, with the sounds of hybrid
      > comin at me.. arrgghgh!

      I surely hope Hybrid comes to the south too.. NewO. would be too fab...
      I'd be happy with anywhere that is an 8 hour drive or less.. Huston, New
      O., Memphis, Nashville,OKcity,Dallas.... I hope they will get to ONE of
      them!!
      Heck I'd even drive to St. Louis.

      anyway.. that's my rant..
      have a good day all and be safe!

      -cro
      PS: seems like there's a lot of Hyrbid fans in the US south... ??
    • Vince H.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2000
        I'm one of them ;)  A Dallas, TX appearance would be prime.
        > ok you guys.. i dont know if anybody remembers a post that i wrote a few
        > weeks ago about hybrid coming to new orleans on august 26.. well, i
        > re-checked the website today and now it seems as if they have mysteriously
        > disappeared from the lineup which leaves me angry and a bit suicidal.. i
        > just hope that the moby/hybrid shindig will go down somewhere in the
        > midsouth very soon because i havent been to a party in a long time and the
        > only way im gonna start again is if i do it right, with the sounds of hybrid
        > comin at me.. arrgghgh!

        I surely hope Hybrid comes to the south too.. NewO. would be too fab...
        I'd be happy with anywhere that is an 8 hour drive or less.. Huston, New
        O., Memphis, Nashville,OKcity,Dallas.... I hope they will get to ONE of
        them!!
        Heck I'd even drive to St. Louis.

        anyway.. that's my rant..
        have a good day all and be safe!

        -cro
        PS: seems like there's a lot of Hyrbid fans in the US south... ??
                          USEFUL LINKS

        Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
        http://www.distinctiverecords.com

        Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

        Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
        http://www.breaksworld.com/

      • djhic303@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 7:28 AM
          well I'm in Florida and I'm as big of a fan as there is, peace, Chris
        • Gen Kanai
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 4:47 PM
            Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.

            He would be me ;)

          • Stuart Bruce
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2 4:05 AM
              On Wed 02 Aug, Gen Kanai wrote:
              > Sorry everyone. The biggest Hybrid fan is in New York City.
              >
              > He would be me ;)

              Actually I think you'll find that the most concentrated area of Hybrid
              fandom on the planet is actually York, UK. And that's just because both
              Ally & I live there. :-)

              Stuart.

              --
              Stuart Bruce
              stuart@...
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2 11:45 AM
                I fully support adding the listed website, but don't give up in
                progessive-sounds just yet. I am having some domain problems and it should
                be up again very shortly.
                -Chad

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2 11:47 AM