Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 171

  • Crocuta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2000
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:34:25 EDT
      > From: djhic303@...
      > Subject: Re: [Fwd: Moby's Opening Act Confirmed & Apologies]
      >
      > Oh hell yes, I can't wait for this, thanks for the info, peace, Chris

      NP, glad I could contribute.. I lurk mostly cause I don't have much to
      add :P

      > Message: 3
      > Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:34:11 -0500
      > From: "Vince H." <vinnie970@...>
      > Subject: Re: [Fwd: Moby's Opening Act Confirmed & Apologies]
      >
      > woo-hoo, I could care less about seeing Moby (already seen him 4 times!), but hopefully this means Hybrid SoundSystem will land in Dallas! great news!

      I hope it does, I'd love it if he cames that close (I live in Little
      Rock, AR.. so Memphis would be nice (I've heard the pyrmaid is cool
      anyway) but Dallas would be better since I've friends there.
      I am watching intentely to see if he gets there sometime after Oct.
      *crosses fingers*

      Be safe!
      -crocuta