Bother and tarnation!

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      I wanna go see Hybrid. MOS says they are doing a gig in Cornwall on the
      10th of August at the Eclipse Festival (Where is this BTW?). But I cannot
      afford the journey down there and back (Grrr!).

      Pondering about raiding my credit card for funds :)

      If anyone knows of a hotline where I can check ticket prices and
      availability for this festival (Free? I doubt it!) then please let me know.

      Thank yea kindly!
      Oddball []