Pics

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2000
      I've finally managed to get my photos developed from when I met Hybrid.

      They've come out really well, I've try and hunt down a scanner in our office
      tomorrow.

      I've got a brilliant brilliant one of the Al (drummer from Hybrid - Live).
      You've never seen such a funny face.

      Laters

      Ally
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2001
        For those of you that haven't sent me a pic yet...I want it in the style of
        this one....

        http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/memberdetails.asp?member=roland

        hehe... :-)

        Ally
      • Jason Fransella
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
          lol, I was wondering what roland looked like 8)

          >For those of you that haven't sent me a pic yet...I want it in the style of
          >this one....
          >
          >http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/memberdetails.asp?member=roland
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
            >http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/memberdetails.asp?member=roland"

            Hmmm, not sure if I can achieve the Scorpions meets Kraftwerk look,
            thank goodness I've already posted my pic:D
          • dvdyke
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
              I forgot to put these pics up of a couple of the Hybrid dudes (Chris Healing and Mike Truman) at some London bar last year (Can't remember the name of the bar offhand).

              No apologies for the sizes of the pics. But if you are interested take a looksy.

              http://213.208.115.168/pics.htm