Re: [Hybrid] They don't know what is what.... they just strut... what the ****!

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      > I was also at Bedrock last night and couldn't believe my luck when I
      > saw Hybrid were playing in one of the rooms. When I tried to go in,
      > some gimp on the door who had trouble putting a sentence together
      > said it was VIP only. I was not happy... neither were many other
      > Hybrid fans who were hanging around trying to get into the room, all
      > looking very disappointed indeed :0( Anyway, I thought sod that and
      > went off and lost it for two hours with my mates in the proper breaks
      > room! No VIP nonsense with the Plumps... just wicked Plumptastic
      > breaks! They rocked it!

      Yeah - I'd have been annoyed about that too...least you go the Plumps though
      :)

      > If Ally's right and Hybrid don't have any say in where they play

      I didn't say that really - Hybrid are booked through their agents...of
      course they would turn sown anything they didn't want to do. I can't comment
      on why they just played in the VIP room, because I really don't know. i will
      try to find out though.

      > Errr... Ally... what clubs do you go to? Your local Ritzy? I only
      > ever wear trainers when I go clubbing. Fabric, Heaven, The End,
      > Turnmills have no problems with trainers.

      What do you reckon? I usually go to Space, Back2Basics, Cream etc.
      (I've taken a huge liking to Tangled too)

      I don't live in london, so don't know what the rules are down there - as I
      said before, fair enough if the 'no trainers' rule has been relaxed in
      London....it's still in force elseware though.
      I've only been to two clubs in London...The Cross, which I liked....and
      Fabric, which I thought was probably the worst club ever...but then loads of
      people seem to like it, so maybe I went on a bad night.