Re: [Hybrid] Lotus Challenge

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      I'm finding out whether Joyrider will be available anywhere else.

      I'd like to get my hands on this tune too :)

      Ally
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2002
        Very nice Ally!
        By the way, did Wip3Out Fusion have couple of Hybrid tracks as well or am I completely mistaken?

        > ...and you'll all (well, the peeps with a PS2) will be pleased to
        > know that witht he next update of the Hybrid-group.co.uk site, there
        > will be a comp to win a copy of the game.
        >
        > Ally
      • G3K
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2003
          Are you totally, totally sure it's not been released in the US for PS2? I
          could swear that I've seen it in the bargain rack at one of my local shops -
          for PS2.

          I heard it was kind of a sh*t game anyway. :-/

          G3K

          >Unfortunately...
          >
          >Lotus Challenge will never come out in the US on the PS2...
          >
          >But...
          >
          >If you have an XBOX you can get it...
          >
          >Im not sure what the problems were with releasing this game in the US..
          >
          >But I guess there were...
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
            As far I I knew

            if you can find it in NTSC format ... Let me know...

            I also heard the game didn't get rave reviews...

            The soundtrack was killer though

            Rick

            > Are you totally, totally sure it's not been released in the US for PS2? I
            > could swear that I've seen it in the bargain rack at one of my local shops -
            > for PS2.
            >
            > I heard it was kind of a sh*t game anyway. :-/
            >
            > G3K
          • Drew Ressler
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
              It's been out on Xbox in the US for a while now.

              GameCube version will probably come out in August, with a PC one planned.

              Xicat is bringing it over to the US.

              http://www.xicat.com/