Re: [Hybrid] Mike Truman's recent MOS set Tracklisting

  • Matthew Walters
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      Does anybody have a full tracklisting for Mike Truman's recent mix set on
      Ministry of Sound Radio? The mix started with Andy Page & Lee Burridge's
      track 'Maladjusted.'

      Cheers,
      Matt
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
        > Does anybody have a full tracklisting for Mike Truman's recent mix set on
        > Ministry of Sound Radio? The mix started with Andy Page & Lee Burridge's
        > track 'Maladjusted.'

        Certainly...

        1. Andy Page & Lee Burridge - Maladjusted : Fire
        2. Player One - Into The Darkness : Unreal
        3. Arc-En-Ciel - The Juice : Finger Licking
        4. X-Press 2 - Smoke Machine : Skint
        5. Tomy Or Zox - Music Makes Me Happy (Mainframe Dub) : Distinctive Breaks
        Acetate
        6. Watkins - Black am (James Doman Dub) : Direction
        7. Charlie May - Bug EP (Lost In Haste) : Junior
        8. Urban Dwellers - Loverman (Satoshi Tomiie Mix) : CD-R
        9. Tomaz vs Filterheads - More House (Big Ron's Mix) : Spot On
        10. Breeder - Tyrantanic (Slacker's Magic Kingdom Mix) : Rhythm Syndicate
        Records

        Ally
      • DJ Deep
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
          Anyone have the tracklisting for Ministry Of Sound Session - Hybrid
          28-10-01?
          I couldn't recognise any of the tracks except for Fear at the end and there
          was a sample of someone being 'puffed out' and panting in the middle of the
          set...
          Paticularly i was wondering what the song was at about 32minutes in with
          female vocals "through the fields living, dreaming,im driving through the
          mountains, breathing a new life..."

          Cheers,
          DJ Deep
        • Roland
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
            It's an interesting mix that Chris mixed...in a positive way I mean :)

            It really features a bunch of unknown tracks, to tell the truth I couldnát
            listen to it first, but the second time I listened from start to end.......
            You must get used to it...I really like the track that starts somewhere around
            19:40...

            Anyway I'd appreciate if anyone can help identify the tracks

            Roland