Re: Song spotting skills required...

  • vinnie970@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2001
      Nova - Welcome to the Future (Humate Remix)

      > It's a female vocal, basically spoken word:
      >
      > "Imagine - you'll find
      > A new state of mind
      >
      > A guiding light
      > Through your darkest night
      >
      > Imagine it's true
      >
      > The Future…
      >
      > The Future…
      >
      > …Is you.
      >

      > Imagine the time
      > No fears, no crime
      >
      > A better tomorrow
      > No tears, no sorrow
      >
      > Imagine a place
      >
      > Beyond time
      > Beyond space
      >
      > Welcome to The Future
      >

      > The Future is Beautiful"
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2001
        --- In HybridUK@y..., vinnie970@y... wrote:
        > Nova - Welcome to the Future (Humate Remix)

        Nice, thanqxz!

        I found that out the other day:D
      • jason.parker1@jcu.edu.au
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
          As Far as I know, Nubreed are yet to release any FULL releases, compilation or
          there own stuff. However I believe they have released a few other
          singles/remixes apart from 'Welcome' and the B-side 'Mutst'...I so far only
          have their Apex -symetry (nubreed rmx) Which is AWESOME...and a Averageish
          Remix of Sonic Animation's - Im afraid I think i'm human (nubreed vs phil K)

          but other tunes apparently on the way include..

          Rock Da city
          Midi Killa (breaks mix)
          Solid
          Food for thought
          Dzire
          pain
          Nubreed Vs Scritti - Woodbeez
          free radicals - summer breeze (nubreed rmx)
        • Paul Everatt
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
            The Sasha sampling 'Food for thought' came out a
            couple of months ago on 12" with a pedestrian 4/4 Phil
            K mix on the B-side...They also have a track 'D-zire'
            on Danny McMillians 'High Altitude Breaks' comp. All
            Hybrid fans should check 'em out!!