Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Video

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      > Thanks Ally! If I remember correctly.. there's at least 2 of us list folx
      > in it ;)

      I haven't actually seen it yet...not sure I want to either...I don't think
      I'm at my most attractive there!

      Ally
    • jason.parker1@jcu.edu.au
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
        Does anyone have the tracklistings for Hybrid's Innercity (11-12-99) and MOS
        Renaissance (11/6/01) sets?

        Also I was wondering if anyone was able to confirm these tracks as either
        hybrid or someone else...

        Hybrid - Firefly (Sounds hybridish, all evidence I've seen suggests its a pre-
        wide angle original)

        Sonique - DJ Ernest's UltiBootleg Hybrid (despite being breakbeat I assume this
        is NOT hybrid)

        Hybrid - Who is in the Houze (sounds crap so i'm hoping it's not hybrid)

        Hybrid - Nu-breed (Sounds like an amalgamation of several wide-angle songs,
        theme from wideangle etc.)

        RootJoose - Mr Fixit (hybrid mix) (If I had to bet on it i would say its an
        hybrid remix of a 80's metal/rock band)

        Kate Bush - Experiment IV (hybrid mix) (sounds like hybrid to me)

        Kick Your Butt - Hybrid Remix

        Psychedelic Shack - Hybrid remix (hybrid? god I hope not)

        Tank - I hear those drums (hybrid remix)

        Anyone know of any other RARE ones? not ones that everyone has listed on their
        homepages...

        Thanks
        Jay
      • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2001
          > Does anyone have the tracklistings for Hybrid's Innercity (11-12-
          99) and MOS
          > Renaissance (11/6/01) sets?

          I'd heard of the Innercity set, but haven't got it...but not heard of
          the MOS Renaissance one...?

          > RootJoose - Mr Fixit (hybrid mix) (If I had to bet on it i would
          say its an
          > hybrid remix of a 80's metal/rock band)

          I downloaded this also to see if it was correct. Haven't listened to
          it yet though.

          > Kate Bush - Experiment IV (hybrid mix) (sounds like hybrid to me)

          Yes, this is Hybrid.

          > Kick Your Butt - Hybrid Remix

          Got this too, but yet to listen to it.

          few more tracks that I got Hybrid to confirm.

          > Anyone know of any other RARE ones? not ones that everyone has
          > listed on their homepages...

          None of the above (except from Kate Bush) are on
          http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/discography.asp