Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Video

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2001
      Thanks Ally! Please try and ask about the DVD as well.

      -antti

    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
        > Thanks Ally! If I remember correctly.. there's at least 2 of us list folx
        > in it ;)

        I haven't actually seen it yet...not sure I want to either...I don't think
        I'm at my most attractive there!

        Ally
      • jason.parker1@jcu.edu.au
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
          Does anyone have the tracklistings for Hybrid's Innercity (11-12-99) and MOS
          Renaissance (11/6/01) sets?

          Also I was wondering if anyone was able to confirm these tracks as either
          hybrid or someone else...

          Hybrid - Firefly (Sounds hybridish, all evidence I've seen suggests its a pre-
          wide angle original)

          Sonique - DJ Ernest's UltiBootleg Hybrid (despite being breakbeat I assume this
          is NOT hybrid)

          Hybrid - Who is in the Houze (sounds crap so i'm hoping it's not hybrid)

          Hybrid - Nu-breed (Sounds like an amalgamation of several wide-angle songs,
          theme from wideangle etc.)

          RootJoose - Mr Fixit (hybrid mix) (If I had to bet on it i would say its an
          hybrid remix of a 80's metal/rock band)

          Kate Bush - Experiment IV (hybrid mix) (sounds like hybrid to me)

          Kick Your Butt - Hybrid Remix

          Psychedelic Shack - Hybrid remix (hybrid? god I hope not)

          Tank - I hear those drums (hybrid remix)

          Anyone know of any other RARE ones? not ones that everyone has listed on their
          homepages...

          Thanks
          Jay
        • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2001
            > Does anyone have the tracklistings for Hybrid's Innercity (11-12-
            99) and MOS
            > Renaissance (11/6/01) sets?

            I'd heard of the Innercity set, but haven't got it...but not heard of
            the MOS Renaissance one...?

            > RootJoose - Mr Fixit (hybrid mix) (If I had to bet on it i would
            say its an
            > hybrid remix of a 80's metal/rock band)

            I downloaded this also to see if it was correct. Haven't listened to
            it yet though.

            > Kate Bush - Experiment IV (hybrid mix) (sounds like hybrid to me)

            Yes, this is Hybrid.

            > Kick Your Butt - Hybrid Remix

            Got this too, but yet to listen to it.

            few more tracks that I got Hybrid to confirm.

            > Anyone know of any other RARE ones? not ones that everyone has
            > listed on their homepages...

            None of the above (except from Kate Bush) are on
            http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/discography.asp