Re: [Hybrid] Live Vs DJ Set

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hiya Anthony,

      Hybrid will either do a DJ set, which usually consists of Mike Truman and Chris Healings or a live set where they play their own tunes live.

      They haven't played live for a while now, as they've been working on their second album.

      If you've never seen them live, please make sure you catch them next year - the experience is amazing...you come to realise just how talented they are.

      Ally