Re: [HybridUK] RE: new Y3K album!

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000
      haha, thanx 4 the response, Aras, but be careful as there are a few PVD fans on this forum.  Do you have any more Y3K, Part 2 samples to encode/upload, by any chance? :)  Particularly, the new WOW tune and the Hybrid Rmx of the classic "Bombscare" track?  I'm probably asking for too much, but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot!

      VinceH.